COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We receive and store any information you enter on our site or give us in any other way, such as via telephone, email or online form. For example, this information may be collected when you request a service or contact us for customer support. Here are the types of information we gather from visitors to WYATT PROPERTY:
1) CONTACT INFORMATION: This information includes your full name, company name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and etc. Such contact information may be used, for example, to communicate with you when necessary with respect to transactions conducted through the site. Additionally, we may collect your personal information provided to us during any customer support we supply to you and also in connection with products and services offered on the site.
2) FINANCIAL INFORMATION: We also collect and retain certain financial information from you during the online booking process, as well as in connection with other products and services we offer on the site. When you apply for Wyatt membership, or sign up for any other product or service, we require you to provide a credit card number and billing address to complete the application. We will not sell, share or rent any financial information collected from you.
3) CCTV: WYATT PROPERTY’s facilities have CCTV installed to protect the safety of our employees, members, guests and their property, as well as to improve our products and services and to analyze how users navigate and use our spaces. Recordings may be accessed by WYATT PROPERTY in Republic of Korea and elsewhere and may be shared with competent authorities in accordance with applicable laws. The recordings are retained for a limited period of time, but may be kept longer for the investigation of an incident or when competent authorities request us to retain them longer.
4) INTERNET PROTOCOL ADDRESS: We collect and retain all IP addresses of our site visitors. We use your IP address to diagnose our server problems, to administer our site and for purposes of traffic analysis within the site, and to help prevent fraud. No personally identifiable information will be linked to such information.
5) OTHER INFORMATION: We collect and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Our servers track the type of web browser you use, and the page to which you link from our site. We collect this information to better our understanding of what service our customers need, and to track your individual usage patterns only within the site. No personally identifiable information will be linked to such aggregated information shared with third parties.
6) COOKIES: WYATT PROPERTY’s site uses “cookie” technology for such purposes as enhancing user’s navigation process and certain features to better your online experience. Cookies are text files which are commonly deposited on a user’s hard drive when the user visits a website. The file identifies a user’s computer and can record the user’s preferences and other data about the user’s site visit. We do not extract any information of individual users during this process. Your web browser may enable you to disable cookies, but please note that certain services may not function correctly without it.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share any information received by our website. All your information is kept confidential and will not be passed to any other third party.
PROTECTION OF WYATT PROPERTY AND OTHERS: We may release account and other personal information when we are required to do so by law, court order, other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; to enforce or apply our services contract or other agreements; or when we believe in good faith that disclosing this information is necessary or advisable, including, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of WYATT PROPERTY, our users(members), or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We have in place various procedures to safeguard your information. Although we take such steps to protect your information, no security program is foolproof and thus we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal or other information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
To the extent provided for under applicable law, you may have the right to access your personal information and to update or correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To view or change this information, you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our customer support team. Please note, however, that no financial or such information will be provided for any event over the phone without verification.
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS
By choosing to visit WYATT PROPERTY, you agree that any dispute you may have regarding the protection of your privacy during such visit is subject to this privacy notice and our Disclaimer, including, but not limited to, the provisions regarding limitations on damages and the application of the law of Republic of Korea. Please note that if you enter into other agreements with WYATT PROPERTY, such other agreements may supersede this policy. If you have any concerns about your privacy at WYATT PROPERTY, please contact our customer support team and we will attempt to resolve it.
Use of information that we gather now will be subject to the privacy notice in effect at the time of use. By using or navigating the site or utilizing any service we provide here, you acknowledge that you have read, and understand and agree to be bound by this privacy notice. If you do not agree to be bound, do not remain on the site. You are responsible for checking our site to keep apprised of recent changes.
If you have any questions on our policy, you may contact us at:
508 Teheran-ro 16th FL, Gangnam, Seoul, Korea 06178